HANDIHELP ACCESSIBLE INNOVATIONS RESPONSE TO COVID-19
We hope you are trying to find a little light during these trying times in Toronto and in the World. At this time, more than ever, the well being of our clients, recipients, employees and community are the upmost importance to us.
In regards to the new protocols mandated by the government and what have become our new social norms, we have implemented new policies within our packing, shipping, and delivery service as we stay open for regular business to serve you and our community.
In our workspace:
– We have increased our regular cleaning schedule and upgraded our cleaning supplies to
professional grade disinfectants, cleaning the regular touch points on a daily basis.
– Most of our employees that can, are working from home.
– The employees that work in our workspace are required to practice physical distancing which includes; one person per department, taking individual lunch breaks and calling/emailing communications to each other instead of face to face.
Is through Canada Post and follows all provincial COVID-19 protocols.
Delivery’s made by HandiHelp Accessible Innovations:
– We have implemented a “Leave at Door” delivery policy. The parcel will be left at the door, the
recipient will be called and doorbell rung, and then the driver will leave the porch.
– We will maintain the same ordering and delivery schedules. Such as:
– Orders placed before 10:00am, will be delivered same day for GTA locations and shipped same day for all other destinations.
– Orders placed after 10:00am will be delivered next day for GTA locations.
– Orders placed before 1:00pm will be shipped same day for out of province destinations.
At this time, all 3 colours of HandiCup are available, plus we have adjusted our offers to include FREE SHIPPING. Remember, this is the time to send your love with a gift of a HandiCup to people celebrating special occasions, or in isolation, to show you care even when you can’t be there.
Thank you for your continued patronage and we look to support our community and country as best we can during these uncertain times.
With high hopes and clean hands, we send you hugs from a far!!
HandiHelp Accessible Innovations Team